Dear harry’s home guest,
due to the current global situation, we would like to inform you about the methods we are taking to help reduce the spread of the corona/Covid-19 pandemic.
We fully back the measures taken by the federal governments of Austria and Germany and for this reason the following hotels are closed including 19.04.2020:
- harry’s home Vienna Millennium Tower
- harry’s home Hart bei Graz
- harry’s home Linz Urfahr
- harry’s home Dornbirn
- harry’s home Munich Moosach
If your trip is affected by the closure of one of our hotels, we are happy to offer you the option to change the dates of your booking free of charge. Should this not be possible, we are happy to offer you a voucher for our hotel matching the full amount of your prepaid booking.
Please contact us on email@example.com, our team is happy to help. Please don’t forget to tell us your new travel dates. You can also reach us by calling +435012141070
As we currently have a large amount of requests, we kindly ask for your patience.
All bookings which have been made via a third party (for example Booking.com, Expedia) can be cancelled by contacting the third party directly.
Precautions taken in the hotels which remain open
- We have intensively trained our staff in important hygiene measures and contact with guests
- In our rooms we are using a highly effective disinfectant when cleaning
- All public areas have readily available disinfectant and are cleaned regularly
We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Stay healthy!
Your harry’s home Team